How to Apply
- Please use the application checklist to prepare your
- Applications should then be submitted preferably by
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
If necessary, applications may be sent by mail to:
Secretary, Chrysalis Trust,
Piper Close House, Aydon Road, Corbridge, Northumberland, NE45 5PW.
What will happen next?
- You will receive an acknowledgement that your
application has been received.
- Applications that fall within the areas of interest to
the trustees and pass an agreed preliminary screening
process are considered at a meeting of the full Board of
Trustees twice a year - usually in June and January,
Submission deadlines are
15th May and 15th December respectively.
- We may contact you by telephone or email to discuss your
application or to arrange a visit.
- We aim to let applicants know whether or not their
application has been successful within 2 weeks of the
trustees meeting at which the application is being
What are the terms and conditions of a grant?
- Successful applicants will be asked to sign a simple
grant agreement setting out their obligations in relation to
- Grants must be used for the purposes outlined in the
application. If the project is unable to go ahead as planned
we are happy to consider variations as to how the money is
to be spent, however, the money must not be used for any
other purposes without our agreement. It must be returned if
the project does not go ahead.
- Recipients of a grant will be required to provide a
report on the funded project to the trustees within 3 months
of receiving the grant.